DUNE 70 – PG093
I can’t light my gas barbecue/plancha
Gas is coming in
Check that the piezoelectric igniters produce a spark
- If there is a spark, the problem may be in the gas cylinder. Check again that your bottle is full and that the gas is coming in.
- Remove the burner that does not light and exchange it with one that does.
- If the “replacement” burner does not light, the problem is in the injector. It should be cleaned with compressed air to remove the impurities that block the gas inlet hole.
- If the “replacement” burner lights, then it is the burner that needs to be cleaned with compressed air.
- If there is no spark, please open a service request if your product meets the conditions.
The gas does not arrive
Check that the gas bottle is full enough
Check that the regulator is properly vented by pressing the green button or the button under the fitting (depending on the model)
The flames on my barbecue/plancha are yellow
The flames of a gas barbecue/grill should be blue in normal operation. If the flames are yellow, there is a problem with the regulator. Fortunately, this is quite easy to check and repair:
- Turn off the burners.
- Turn off the gas cylinder, then disconnect the regulator from the cylinder.
- You can reconnect the regulator to the gas cylinder.
- Open the cylinder and check that there is no gas leakage from the regulator.
- Then relight the burners and check the colour of the flame.
If the problem persists, there must be a problem with the regulator.
If the regulator has been changed, please open a service request if your product meets the requirements.
Which gases are compatible with my product? Butane or Propane?
All Cook’in Garden products are butane and propane compatible.
Why is there a hole in the side stove burner ? Is this normal ?
- When mounting the side stove on a gas barbecue, you may notice that there is an apparent hole between the burner and the gas valve. This hole is necessary for the appliance to work properly because the gas needs air to give a flame. It is the mixture of gas and air that gives the flames their blue colour.
How does the thermostat on my plancha work?
When you turn on your electric griddle, you choose a power level from 1 to 5.
The role of the thermostat is to maintain the griddle at the right temperature.
For example, if you have chosen power 4, the griddle will heat up to the corresponding temperature. At this point, the thermostat turns off the heating element and turns it back on again when the temperature starts to drop and so on to maintain the required temperature.
How do I clean my plancha ?
It is strongly recommended to clean your plancha after each use. A good maintenance of your plancha, ensures a good longevity over time.
- Make sure that your griddle is turned off but that it remains hot enough without being hot.
- Pour warm water over the surface and use a wooden spatula or other suitable utensil. Remove the larger cooking residues and push them into the grease trap. Avoid using water that is too cold so as not to crack the enamel of the griddle.
- Once this first cleaning is done, you can use our special plancha cleaner or silver stone to remove the last grease.
- Scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Rinse the surface of your griddle with water.
- Your griddle is clean