Finesta Electric – PE002
Why is there a hole in the side stove burner ? Is this normal ?
- When mounting the side stove on a gas barbecue, you may notice that there is an apparent hole between the burner and the gas valve. This hole is necessary for the appliance to work properly because the gas needs air to give a flame. It is the mixture of gas and air that gives the flames their blue colour.
How do I clean my plancha ?
It is strongly recommended to clean your plancha after each use. A good maintenance of your plancha, ensures a good longevity over time.
- Make sure that your griddle is turned off but that it remains hot enough without being hot.
- Pour warm water over the surface and use a wooden spatula or other suitable utensil. Remove the larger cooking residues and push them into the grease trap. Avoid using water that is too cold so as not to crack the enamel of the griddle.
- Once this first cleaning is done, you can use our special plancha cleaner or silver stone to remove the last grease.
- Scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Rinse the surface of your griddle with water.
- Your griddle is clean