It is strongly recommended to clean your plancha after each use. A good maintenance of your plancha, ensures a good longevity over time.
- Make sure that your griddle is turned off but that it remains hot enough without being hot.
- Pour warm water over the surface and use a wooden spatula or other suitable utensil. Remove the larger cooking residues and push them into the grease trap. Avoid using water that is too cold so as not to crack the enamel of the griddle.
- Once this first cleaning is done, you can use our special plancha cleaner or silver stone to remove the last grease.
- Scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth.
- Rinse the surface of your griddle with water.
- Your griddle is clean